Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

WOW,

WOW - it's a word that is often overused, underused, or plainly often used. It is used here for sure... WOW.  Our 90 day agreement started.

Men, how many know the feeling of their wife's pussy wrapped around their cock, that familiar warmth as your shaft plunges balls deep...  I thought I knew.. until last night. maybe it was the mind fuck that went along with it. See, I wasn't allowed to move., I wasn't allowed to open my eyes, I could only remain their motionless unless otherwise instructed.

My wife started me off wearing my chastity belt.. only released it a bit into the tease... she then rode my cock until she got off.. but then. but then she slowly fucked me, really focusing on using her pussy to envelop my cock, to stroke it, to squeeze it... my God!  what a rush.. I'm so close to an edge AND THEN STOP.

This was our first tease... she was concerned about how she would execute.. how she would get into character, etc.etc... I had asked to write into the contract to complete some milovana teases...

this is the series - https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=10251

Cheers
a chaste slut.

PS. THANK YOU GODDESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment