Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

New Toy for Goddess and another mistake of mine...

So we have the original Hitachi Magic Wand.. and she loooves it.. her favorite toy.. we've had it for years...  that being said.. it's corded.. and , the cord can be an annoyance sometimes..

near the end of December I decided to buy her a surprise and give it a try.. it would appear that this is fantastic too.. and.. cordless!!  we cannot believe the power and how light this is...

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Magic-Wand-Essentials-Massager/dp/B01DCHMIF2/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1515502802&sr=1-5&keywords=hitachi+magic+wand+massagers

so yesterday! .. kids in bed.. time for a little teasing session..  Mistress had me get a few things.. blindfold.. bondage mittens, rope to tie cock and balls, etc..

she used her wand to get off and she came pretty quickly.. then her attention was upon me and teasing me... wow.. I was loving it.. she was describing a scene where she's brought a woman back to cuckold me with.. and at some point I'm on all fours having my ass strap-on fucked by this woman as my Goddess toys with me...    she asks if I would like that... ( so at this point she is teasing my cock and I have an equal amount of mental stimulation...) my mind is headed towards subspace.. and for all of my adult life I associate sub-space with "Mistress"... 

she asks me.. does that sound good to you... to which I reply "Yes Mistress", now; if you've read my other posts.. you know she does not care for the title Mistress.. I've been forbidden to use it.

she quickly stopped all activity.. she ended the session.. she explained why and that this would not be tolerated..   I know this was not easy for her as she works into her dominant role. I was impressed and thankful though.. I really really really did want the teasing session to continue :P....

it was great... 

Thank you Goddess!

P.S.  I'm not allowed to buy anymore toys without her consent.. looking forward to negotiating she or I buy toys out of a monthly stipend in our upcoming agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment