Search This Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2018

a Back Rub,, and an accidental ruined...

You may go close the doors...  a few words that are starting to a have a Pavlovian response for me. Having two children in the house requires locked bedroom doors, even a barrel lock to prevent craftiness with an emergency key- these kids are relentless!. A knock at the door is all to common though this night we escaped undisturbed!

This night I rubbed my Goddess' back while she shopped for some new toys, in our new agreement she is to spend $100 a month in support of a new fun. She allowed me to peek and discuss some of the items she browsed through. As she shopped she asked a serious question, Why/what do you most like about this dynamic..

Why? what you most like... this is an extremely difficult question! I answered the humility, the D/s aspect, to vague.. and she rightfully challenged me.. still though... as she browsed through strap ons... she pressed.. it's all of it.. it's cumulative for me. the power exchange , the release of control. the craving..   I told her if you just search images for "Femdom Husband Chastity"  and that's true.. but still not specific..

here is a wonderful post
https://denyingthumper.com/2015/07/15/why-in-the-hell/  Why in the Hell..

So after the massage Goddess instructed me to lay back on the bed.. she blindfolded me and rode my cock to an orgasm.. after this she pumped me to edge really quick, then another edge with a hard fast pump.. she released her grip and despite my efforts to resist I went over the edge.. I quickly wondered if I would be punished.. I hadn't asked.. I wasn't given permission.. I was sorry...



we briefly spoke of the trouble I had.. no punishment..   that's all for now!



Cheers.
a chaste slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment