Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Story Time....

So as mentioned in earlier posts, Goddess is reading How to Setup an FLR ... tonight after a get together she attends with some women from subdivision she instructed me to close the doors to our bedroom and slide the lock....

I stood there my cock already twitching.. she instructed I undress.. now my cock was really twitching.. she had me crawl to the bed... and motioned I could climb in and lay next to her... she's nearing the end of the book.

She let me know I was to stroke her cock while she read some of the book.. she read the chapters aloud while I worked towards an edge.. she started with chapter " CBT for fun and punishment"  that was good to get me to my first edge.. then, "Milking and other Anal fun"  which was good for another edge.. and then my third edge came with "Fantasies"...

Georgia Ivey Green is the author and both Goddess and myself do really enjoy these books.. her writing is funny and creative - breathing a fresh air and taking some of the seriousness out of the play. that can really help overcome worries or a novice being too hard on themselves and sabotaging themselves...

I think Goddess is nearing an arrangement draft soon.. looking forward to it!.

cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment