Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New Years!!!

So it was NYE.. and we have two younger children.. around 8pm we decided to excuse ourselves to have a little fun..

Lock the bedroom door.. turn on some music... get some toys... wife is on top starting to enjoy herself.. ( knock, knock, knock...) OMG...  (inner voice.. why is this happening!!!!!..... )

I swear .. kids have this sixth sense!

okay, so My wife puts on a robe.. gets thrown out of the mood and dispatches the children...
she comes back.....

Ties my cock off hard!  I'm laid out on the bed with my hands tied above my head.. ( I love tight bondage that leaves me helpless.. no time for that tonight.. but the bondage mittens were a nice touch )...  she has a new cordless magic wand (the things is amazing!)....   now my cock is so tightly bound that the head of my cock is bulging... she lowers her hot wetness and takes my freed cock into her... wow.. is that awesome... what is more awesome is as she enjoys she orally explains to me that I won't be cumming tonight...  that was hot!

she finished her first book yesterday and we had a frank and open conversation about kink and realities.. it's so important to realize that you don't live in a fantasy and fantasies need to work within reality!  and... it should be fun!.. if it's not.. it doesn't work....

question.. have you ever given a massage sitting behind a woman as she read femdom chastity wife quotes while your cock was tied up?  it's an enjoyable experience :P.

cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment