Search This Blog

Monday, January 22, 2018

Happy Birthday - surreal...

Happy Birthday! - be careful what you wish for...

So.. tonight I'll close my eyes and blow out my birthday candles...  and I'll be thinking about "be careful what you wish for"...   it's surreal to me that I want my Goddess to lock my cock and push me past my limits?, but; I do.

I want to feel the "be careful what you wish for"... I want to be used.. I want to be tormented and frustrated.. I want to understand the head-space of a little slut that has two choices during a teasing session... continue or beg to stop... and actually beg to stop because they're so frustrated horny they cannot take it anymore...

My Goddess has completed reading her books and drafted a 90 day agreement to be signed.. I'm excited that I believe she is excited to try this!

Sunday our kids and life/universe stepped all over any fantasy/play we might have had planned.. but Sunday morning luckily we had squeezed in a little play session...  it had been a week since I had cum.. and yesterday I had a ruined orgasm - it was brilliantly ruined too - heavy stimulation to an edge and a grazing touch to send a pulsing cock over the edge.. I felt nothing but a warm liquid land onto my stomach.....


That's all for now...  I'm going to read this post later.. I love learning more of other's thoughts and the subject matter https://dominajen.com/2015/07/26/getting-your-husband-to-wear-chastity/ some good blogs linked there...

and a great resource here.. http://keyheld.blogspot.com/

a chaste slut

No comments:

Post a Comment