Search This Blog

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Goddess Asked; how many days had it been?

So before we started our day yesterday my Goddess instructed I go get a length of rope.. , I obliged quickly and with vigor. My eyes closed as I stand in ecstasy as my balls were bound, each testicle being firmly separated for the other as the scrotum cinched tight. At that moment my shaft and the head of my penis were bulging as it sprung to its atomos erect state.

I was asked a question to which I responded "Yes Mistress", this is not to her liking.. in fact, she hates the title "Mistress".. this is new breaking news... as Goddess opens up in sincere communication I'm learning more of what in the past she did in attempts to "play along" instead of genuinely trying to understand more...

At that point I was excited and worried.. I had hoped for an edge and it was clear that I had annoyed her by the slip, and she sternly let me know it as well.  I apologized and she teased my cock some more as folded laundry.

after I finished the laundry she called me over and this time took me to an edge. again I slipped and called her mistress.. this ended the play and I was told to lay on the floor and think... I had wondered laying there if I had not slipped again how much longer we would have played.

I'm also hopeful and wondering if my new found Goddess is genuinely enjoying this or again working for my pleasure...

we're nearing past the half mark of the second book.. I look forward to an agreement soon and the next steps in this journey.. more to follow later...


PS - in the future someone should remind me to talk about the mind fuck - "Mistress" - imagine yourself in black leather chat the night prior!!

PSS - haha!!! I forgot the title.. so at some point during the Teasing Goddess asked how many days it had been since I last cum.. I replied.. I don't remember - though I could do the math.. she corrected me and informed me.. that was the wrong answer... anytime I cannot articulate the day count.. the day count resets to 1..  as of yesterday it's now been 1 day since I cum though in actuality 7 days since I really did.. oh my... 

No comments:

Post a Comment