Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

the daytime assignment - pin a flower on it!

Today's assignment was fun but a bit of a challenge!



taken from an article
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So what would induce a person to inflict pain on someone they love, anyway?

It's all about context. In the right context, with the right person, inflicting pain is deliciously erotic.
Even a hardcore, "whip me 'til I'm black and blue for a week" masochist doesn't enjoy stubbing his toe. It's not about pain per se.""
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

click her for full article -> read here.

So, do you think the clothespins hurt going on, while on, or coming off?.. we will get to that in a bit…

First was the challenge... I want to please my mistress so my quest was to use every pin, the issue was space.. when a cock is in chastity often time the scrotum is already a bit taught from the captive ball ring….

I'm pleased to report that I nearly got every single one on!!!


Now was time again to realize there is another part of this assignment.. or an eventuality of these need to come back off… remember when I asked "do you think the clothespins hurt going on, while on, or coming off?", the answer!!!! can be all the above, but severity is almost always the most while coming off…

When a clothespin is removed all the nerve endings that had been previously compressed and deprived of sensation or circulation.. well!!! they are back online and they are sending some messages via the pain receptors…  this will release endorphins for the submissive..

The rest of the day my skin will be sensitive and with each stride I'll be cognizant of todays assignment,;Mistress thank you for the zipper marks pictured below.







1 comment: