Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Dirty Talk?

So!.. what is your favorite activity?, do you like Cock and Ball Torture?, Nipple Torture, or Humiliation, etc…?

Regardless of your favorite punishment or funishment.. there is one component that I know will drive most submissive(s) absolutely crazy.. --->>> dirty talk!!!

My wife has pushed me into sub space once or twice before.. I've only been there maybe 4 times in my life…I never get there without the mental aspect.. and the mental aspect gets there with dirty talk!!!, anticipation, preface, stimulation, articulation, justification, repercussion, etc… it is all delivered via dirty talk…

dirty talk is HARD!… , Man or Woman.. we are all self conscious…, we worry of sounding funny or not being taken seriously.. this is difficult to overcome, but with some self reflective thought it can become easy.

Nothing excites me more than dirty talk that covers all aspects…  especially dirty talk that trips me up.. a question that doesn't allow for a right answer maybe…. this also boosts the confidence of the individual that just made me fumble ;)… then they can shift into some humiliation or punishment talk… and then lastly just narration, and! when that becomes tiresome.. just some closing comments before a sensory depravation hood goes on….

BDSM play for me can be very technical.. kind of like a business presentation - cold and calculated actually translates to warm and caring.

Tell a sub what your going to tell them, tell them what you just told them, then; tell them again.
set expectations, discuss your thoughts on limits or limit pushing, articulate how or why limits are going to be pushed (again, clinical is okay)… something disgusts you, say it (use common sense.. your worthless cock disgusts me - good,  your protruding ear hair, not good, lol [but you could pluck it and then punish the slave for not taking care of it or presenting themselves properly.. always a way, :P)… something excites you, say it…  if you are thinking.. I wonder how many clothes pins will fit, say it…. if you are wondering if you are hurting them too much or too little.. ask….

if your slave is gagged.. that is okay.. have them signal somehow (maybe make them signal in a way that would inflict punishment upon themselves… wiggle your balls if you would not like another spanking (maybe the balls are tied to a "something", maybe they absolutely cannot win/signal and spankings continue...)….

okay, well--- my cock cage is now very full and I really need to stop thinking about this topic!.. here is a great video below for anyone starting out…


No comments:

Post a Comment