Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Blog and Comunication

How many ways can you or do you communicate something?, you can write a note, you can say it, you could sky write it, you could text it, you could email it, you could elude or hint to it, etc.. etc..

it turns out there is another interesting way, you can blog about it..

My Mistress; Mistress Philotes reads and follows my blog, she has been reading my posts and I hope that she will continue to do so.  A delightful and unexpected result of this would be that I get to communicate with her in a fashion that is unrestricted and not tailored for her.

When we speak with another individual we tailor something for how we think that person will best understand, or to not offend, or to uplift, etc. doing this comes at a price - the price of the message.  It is said (who said it?, we need a source)… that very little (small %) of what we say is understood the way we intended..

With a blog I draft or craft the posts for a general audience and hence I think more of what I'm saying is understood with a higher percentile of intended meaning intact...

Last night in our play session I can attest that my Mistress is using this blog to get inside of my head!!!

This also culminated in the least sensation ruined orgasm I've ever had (yes I'm aware of the pun in that sentence.)    I felt an upstroke and a release of pressure, I didn't even feel the cum dribble out, yet there was plenty of it..   I could feel the end of my cock engorged and begging for more stimulation, I could have erupted afterwards with just one more stroke kind of sensation...

well, my cock is again starting to swell against its cage… signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment