Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

are you plugged in?

so no assignment today, my Mistress was home with me today…

after I had taken her to lunch and upon our return; I had asked about any assignment… she replied; it would be boring if you expected an assignment everyday…

I was unlocked today as I have an outing later "of a physical nature that wouldn't allow for any chastity play)..  she let me know that she had considered sending me with an anal plug!!!, this by the way would have been very torturesome as every 20 minutes I will be practically (if not literally) jumping into a seat!!!!

My mistress in the past has not enjoyed anal play in the slightest… but she shared with me that she had an epiphany the other day; Anal play wasn't for her (directly anyway); it was for me…

I know she is starting to revel in the notion that keeping her slut horny, denied, frustrated and stuffed will entertain her far more than any anal play would detract..

so Anal play??.. what gives…, well with so many things in life it turns out context is very important!.. is the Anal play a plug, is it plugged and locked or plugged during orgasm.. is it strap on sex and is it pre or post orgasm…

Anal plugs with locks?, what gives… a submissive does have to defecate, right?.. but at the same time, what if the cock slut tries to drain some of his filth via a prostate massage, can you trust him…  henceforth they have some pretty serious contraptions!

We don't have trusted chamber maids to release on need, etc.. so this will have to rely on the trust between a chaste slut and his Mistress… 

so what else?, well,  did you know that men have a G-Spot?, the cruel joke, it is in their ass!


here is a video for anal play 101 - with Nina Hartley.. Nina is a powerhouse of instructional guidance within adult and erotic topics.















from a submissive's perspective, how would you feel if your domme made you wear an anal plug to the store, wondering if anyone knew your secret as if your facial expression gave you away….  or maybe it is a conditioning.. making sure your ass is ready for a fucking later that night and she doesn't want to work?… either way… great for  power play .. I wonder which one she'll ask I wear.
By the way.. we do have a Folsom TENS unit and an eSTIM anal plug.. very excited for a day when Mistress decides to use this.. 

More to cum on this topic I'm sure… did I mention that after all of this topic/discussion my Mistress took me to the edge 4 more times and then ruined the orgasm all over my stomach?…

so much more to cover regarding this in future posts:

  • Milking
  • Strap-on Fucking/ Humiliation
  • Anal contraction during orgasm, etc..
  • Cleanliness, hygiene..


a chaste slut.


No comments:

Post a Comment