Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2013

A daytime Assignment

Mistress Philotes understood that I was feeling a bit neglected during the work days…. or that I was an attention grabbing slut… but either way- today under my pillow was an assignment..

the assignment was… to reference a boudoir photo shoot she had given me in vanilla life and pick a favorite picture.. then; list what I would do if my cock was free or what I would do if my cock was caged… below you will find my submittal.

btw - the picture IS Mistress Philotes.


------------>

Mistress, 

My favorite picture from the photo shoot is the 3rd from last…

you are laying on a bed with a your head/ neck resting on the edge of the bed allowing it to lean down just slightly… your legs are crossed and up in the air…

This picture is my favorite because it is the tale of two women in my fantasy… as I fantasize about this picture two women are present…

one woman I see:

wanting, available, ready… if I my cock was free.. I could approach and explain with action rather than words… the angle and accessibility of all erogenous zones are perfect… I could fill your mouth with my bulging cock while I gather the flesh of your outer lips in my hand… pulling at the hotness just enough to excite all of the nerves around your clit.. squeezing just above the hood, but focussing around it.. not directly on it,,, leaving you wanting for fullness… eventually giving you just that as I grab your ankles, spin you round and pound all the length of my cock into your wet pussy with one thrust…

another woman I see:

I see a woman in thought, a woman aware of her power… a seductress, with a key around her neck and all the power for which that symbolizes.. a woman that is deserving of worship.. I see a playful tease that would take a caged cock into her mouth or lick testicles to see the cock strain against it's cage… I see a temple to worship with legs in the air whereas a slaves place is at the alter and licking continues leading to eruption of a blissful orgasm… I see, simply; utopia.

Mistress, Thank you for this assignment.

your locked slut.

philotes_toy

No comments:

Post a Comment