Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

a daytime assignment - polish your ….


the email I received...

"Now on to your assignment pet!  My shoes are in much need of buffing.  I would like you to strip down to nothing but your chastity and polish my shoes.  Not polish your nob but polish my shoes.  All of them in the closet.  Send me a picture of them completely done.  I would also appreciate a picture of you cleaning my shoes.

Have fun pet.  I know you have a foot fetish so you better not treat my shoes unkindly!

Yours in Pain and frustration!"


so,,,, .. again, earlier today I had received this text message below.

"I’ve joined Ashley Madison. I am thinking about interviewing a female that might be interested in helping me tease you…….It will be ever so delightful to see your cock hard against your cage. You said last night that you couldn’t cum inside your chastity cage. I beg to differ pet!"

now I'm not sure if my Mistress is serious or not.. but that is in my head…  and I start thinking about what if each pair of shoes would represent a different dominant woman, all of them there to share in my key-holder's fun.. not there for me, or to please me, but rather my Mistress bringing them there to share in laughter and to allow them to use me as well…

what if she decided to have a tease-and-denial workshop… or; how to ruin an orgasm and POT 101 class!!!!

needless to say I polished all the shoes and I polished them well.







No comments:

Post a Comment