Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ruined Orgasm

so last night My Mistress and I had a little fun.. we are awaiting a sensory depravation hood from amazon.. once received I would imagine pictures will be more frequent…

we have enrolled in http://obey-ms-ivey.blogspot.com/p/couples-training.html and I've also bought for my wife http://www.amazon.com/How-To-Set-FLR-Relationships/dp/1490311033/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382286182&sr=8-1&keywords=female+led+relationships

knowing that for the next 60 days my Mistress, my wife, and my Key-holder has another dominant woman to assist her is really inside my head…

humiliating tasks or rather the prospect of them have kept my cage very full..  there have been days this week last where I was feeling ignored during the day.. but I know my wife's day is very full and busy professionally… I'm eager to see if she starts time shifting sluty tasks (i.e. getting them ready the night before but not clicking send on the email until noon, etc..)

sorry, right - last night… ( a quick summary youtube.. of no relation to us, but a good little review )


so last night I had a ruined orgasm.. to be honest , I'm still not yet sure degrees of "ruined".. I've watched a lot of videos..  there was no POT "Post Orgasm Torture" so I cannot be sure if it was ruined or not.  I say this because in a truly ruined orgasm there will be almost zero refractory period and the penis could again be stimulated to or near orgasm without any wait…..  I will say that my Mistress nailed the stimulation, there were many pumps followed by her letting go and not for what would have been rhythmically 5 or 6 pumps later did I start to cum.. I didn't dribble though.. it did feel like spasms...

the biggest thing I was in suspense about was cum eating.. was my Mistress going to force my cum into my dirty little slut mouth or not… last night she did not and instructed me to clean myself up…


No comments:

Post a Comment