Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

the daytime assignment - candlelight dinner!

Today's assignment was a bit deceptive!…


It sounded pretty easy and harmless at first…, but part of being a good little chaste slut is keeping my Mistress's cock clean and the cage clean… more of that later!

First off was the assignment, first I noticed the metallic candle my Mistress had selected.. she knows that these drop very hot ( did I mention VERY ) hot wax!!!!  I want to please, so I was sure to cover the cock and balls thoroughly… with each drip it felt like the sting of a whip!  

you may think to yourself if ever having experianced wax play before, no problem.. he could have just held the candle higher up.. more time for the wax to cool on the way down.  I thought of that idea, these candles don't really seem to care about the laws of physics.


okay…, With the endorphins still running through my body form each sting of each drip; all done I thought to myself and feeling appreciative for today's assignment.  This feeling soon faded as a realized I now have quite the mess on my hands! lol!!, and that is my Mistress's cock in pretty shabby shape.

turns out the most punishment of this assignment wasn't the wax.. no, it was cleaning the wax off!, btw… metallic candles as it turn out, just don't burn and drip super hot.. they cling, cling to a surface like nothing I've ever seen (chrome metallic chastity cage.. cling no problem!). I had to use a slow and methodac fingernail scrap to clean it all.

something tells me this will come back to haunt at inspection when she finds an inevitable missed spot of wax clinging to some surface, somewhere. 



No comments:

Post a Comment