Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

to the Domme at the bar

My wife and I are having an appetizer and a few drinks at the bar of DoubleTree in Downtown... I glance and notice you at the bar... you too having a drink, but alone.. you caught me checking you out/ my eyes quickly divert. My wife may or may not have noticed.


On the second or third glance you decide to rather just join us at our table and ask if you may have a seat... playing coy for the moment surrounding your intent.. but soon enough you inquire with my wife if she was aware of my little attention deficit disorder... well at the same time asking if she would prefer an individual engaged in conversation with her be rather fully engaged.


At this point you suggest how to properly demonstrate this in conversation.. and you suggest for a moment all focus of yours will be adorned on my wife... as that is whom your speaking with.. and that I should really just observe how polite conversation should and does occur.. respect. I'm not to interrupt.. I'm not to speak unless spoken to.


During the conversation the male himself is given a little slack, but yet at the same time demeaned because the allowance that is given is from the perspective of his limitation.. poor little slut can't help himself but to look at tits and ass .. is that really all you sluts can think of ... so sad....


There is some laughter.. really how funny.. , then some teasing... then some giggling akin more towards days gone by , those filled without any stress or worry.. just living for the moment... almost like a pure adolescence in mind at play.


Like a cat with a ball of yarn I've become a toy.. you and my wife are skillfully batting me back and forth.. You ask if we have a room whereas this might be able to progress a bit more... ; we do.. one with a fully stocked toy box...


We get the check... and adjourn to the room... for me the walk seems like a green mile.. but also a pilgrimage to paradise at the same.. time... as we navigate you and my wife talk to roles.. arriving upon who will lead what in a game of tease and denial, humiliation, exploitation, etc.. .. you agree that she will tease and edge and that you will focus on denial with some cbt...


at this point I've lost track of all time.. I'm tightly bound.. thigh cuffs with locks.. wrists locked to that.. blindfold.. sensory deprivation hood.. seems like many different positions are exploited and taken advantage of - I'm thrown on my knees.. on my back.. standing.. ... at one point I'm being violated with a strap-on in both my holes while respect for women is being explained and my cock is pulsing with electrics whilst my balls are crushed....


I've lost track of how many times I've been edged... but as I'm coached out of sub space it is explained to me that I don't get to know who has the key to the new chastity belt around my cock.. and I also won't know if we see you again.. so... lets try to behave better the next time I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment