Search This Blog

Monday, November 11, 2013

A Dungeon Party to Remember!

So this Saturday my Mistress and I went to our first public, yet; Private Dungeon Party...

The Domme that runs this party refers to her playspace as three floors of whores... and it was debauchery anywhere you looked!

Both of us were very nervous leading up to the party.. what to expect.. what or how will we or others behave... anxious to say the least...

the party had many play spaces... and even a bartender with bottle service, very well run.. but with 60 plus folks the space filled up fast...

I wore restraints at ankle and wrist and a collar, along with a locked cock cage of course!!! hanging from the Mistress were three huge dog tags.. 1st one saying "READ ME"... 2nd one explaining the locked cock.. the 3rd saying... Play with my locked cock.. my Mistress loves to watch me squirm..

I had two Dommes take the tags up on their offer... I also had three guys read the tags... (I'm not bi, I'm extremely liberal and not homophobic, etc.. .. but guys do nothing for me)...  none of the guys took up the offer ;).

Domme Philotes told me how I looked like a kid in a candy store!!!, I felt like a kid in the candy store!.. next time we will bring a lot of our toys!

this was a trial run and will be sure to enjoy the next party...

as to the daily assignments.. stay tuned! schedules didn't allow for much last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment